End of The Year Party Celebration Of Arc View Investments Limited @ Segosh Hotel and suites


This is one of the topmost Real Estate Firm in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

The Word of the CEO (Mr Segun Oshundairo) of Arc View Investment Limited: It's been God all through the year and we have all cause to celebrate.

Mr Uche Theodoral Retain the Best Realtor of the Year second time running.



This is an organization that gave birth to me (Morrison Wilson), Build me up and thought me what I know in Real Estate today.

All Thanks to the CEO (Mr Segun Oshundairo), MD ( Mr Idowu Okegbenro), Secretary (Mrs Balkis) and all the Realtors in the house.

Comments

  1. I Congratulate my CEO of Arc-View MR SEGUN OSHUNDAIRO. to Celebrate our End or the Year Party , is the Man of Hero in Real Estate World wide , am really happy to be ur Company Marketer Agent to knw how lands so important to mankind, I say Big thanks to U sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of ChangeAgent Property

Popular posts from this blog

*THE OCEANNA OFFICE SPACES* Now Selling

The Oceanna Hotel Apartments on Sales

Property Tokenization: The Digital Future of Real Estate Investment